Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday …Friday, oh the drama that has ensued this week. I suppose that anytime there is a divorce on the table there is drama, but this seems ridiculous. I spent one night this week in the ER comforting my ex as he was diagnosed with some weird infection only for him to turn around and be his same old moody self the next day. AND THEN (and here is the big one people) I had an endoscopy yesterday where they took 8 biopisis of my stomach and esophagus and Kevin decided that while I was sedated and in the recovery room he would ask me if I was okay with him asking someone out on a date…. Are you fucking kidding me? What an ass! SO I asked him to go wait in the waiting room and later in the day when I was feeling better I told him that I needed space from him, that I didn’t feel he knew how to talk to or treat me appropriately and until he figured out how to do that I didn’t want him around. Oh an in all the conversation it turned out he really has already asked this girl out and she is only 20 years old… smart move on his part and I am sure this will be great for his sobriety (I say with my most sarcastic tone) Then he tells me this morning that he is finally getting around to filing the divorce papers today.

Wow… after all that all I am say is Thank God I am Out ! My feelings today run the gamut from rage to amusement to anxiety but all in all I just kinda feel like he can do what he wants just keep it away from me. That man is Toxic!

J

2 comments:

Jana B said...

Oh Jocelyn....

*big hug*

I'm sorry you're going through all of this. It DEFINATELY sounds like he is toxic!!!!! Good grief... asking you in the hospital about another girl?????? *rolling eyes*

Melanie Margaret said...

Something I have learned from reading Abraham-Hicks books (and their site) is how to reach for a better feeling. It is impossible to go from anger to bliss, but we can work our way up the emotional scale in any situation. This has been really working for me.

I send you love and light!
XO,
Melba